Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You are Eating Your Apple All Wrong!



To me, this video was pretty amazing.  I tried it out on my way home from work the other day and realized, wow, this is awesome.  It really works.  I didn't eat the whole thing, like the video guy, but instead of having the "core" left, I had the size of a nickel.

Thinking about this even further, I realized I wasn't really amazed because I got to eat 30% more apple, but because someone came up with a new way to eat an apple.  I will never eat an apple the same again.

What else in life is like this?  I never had a problem with the old way of eating an apple.  I never thought to myself, wow, I'm wasting a lot of this apple.

Is there a better way?

That way of thinking I find truly remarkable.  This is probably why a few companies stand out, for example Apple.  Ipad anyone?

Is there a better way?

Thinking of life, encompassing family, friends, work, hobbies, free time, Is there a better way?  Not talking about just more productivity either, but about looking at something differently to achieve a result that you don't even realize you are looking for.

I hope I can keep start to look at things through the lens of the question, "Is there a better way?" 

No comments: