Thursday, September 29, 2011

Product Review: Functional Performance DVD

Craig Liebenson is one of the smartest guys in the manual therapy industry.  His book Rehabilitation of The Spine is a must own.  His revised edition is even better.  I highly recommend owning this book.  (for therapists, not really laymen).

When I heard he was putting out a Functional Performance Training DVD, I ordered it.  I had high expectations.  I was greatly disappointed.  This is information for someone that is coming off exclusive lifting with weight machines.  I honestly felt I was watching information I had watched in the late 90's with Paul Chek stuff.

This is not a product for therapists or strength coaches.  This is great stuff for your mom or grandparents that your trying to get back into the fitness game.  Final verdict, own the book, skip this DVD.

1 comment:

Socialfuel said...

This process is a team effort to enhance a patient's pain free movement and permit peak performance. Utilize orthopedic, neurological and selective functional movement evaluations. Houston Spinal Pain Center