I used to hate spending any time in the car. 20 min or 20 hours. I hated car rides. Longer rides were looked at with dread. Enter the Podcast.
The Podcast for me has changed my attitude, from hatred to annoyance to, eh...not so bad. Dare I say at sometime enjoyable. I'm driving to Toronto today to attend Alan Argon Nutrition seminar. It's about 6 hours away. There and back will be close to 12 hours of continuing education. Learning from some interesting people. Bonus, it's all free. Here's my lineup.
1. Tim Ferris: Guest is Rhonda Patrick. I've been listening to everything she has been on. Very smart in her field.
2. Joe Rogan Podcast: Guest is Enson Inoue a Japanese American MMA. Joe Rogan podcasts are hit and miss for me. Some are amazing. Some I don't have any interest in the subject.
3. Bulletproof Exec: Guest is Terry Wahls. The Wahls diet is supposed to increase mitochondrial health and is used to combat Multiple Sclerosis.
4. The James Altucher Show: Guest Robert Greene. Talks about Mastery and mastering what you love.
5. The James Altucher Show: Guest Steve Scott: Sounds like it will be on blogging, business and creating a better business.
6. Ben Greenfield Show: Guest Nick Delgado: 5 most Potent Age Defying Secrets.