Monday, February 1, 2010

russian leans

This is one of the most impressive things I've witnessed in training. This is tremendously hard to do. This is Olympic athlete Emily Azevedo brakemen for the US. She trains under John Carlock, who was just recently in Outside magazine. (My favorite magazine) John runs the Colorado Springs training facility. If you doubt how hard this is, try it out and feel your hamstrings about blow off the bone, most people and high level athletes can't even lower themselves to the floor under control!

7 comments:

drchirousa said...

that is an athlete! incredible what the human body is capable of...

Anonymous said...

Em you are a total stud!
These are so difficult!
I am proud to know and have trained with such an incredible and driven athlete.

XXC Magazine said...

This is the most amazing thing I've seen. What an athlete!!

helium said...

I know this exercise as "natural glut ham raise". You'll find a lot of videos under that title.

xanax said...

very helpful post, cheers!

buy xanax said...

My how times have changed.

Buy Adderall said...

I rattling lucky to find this web site on bing, just what I was searching for : D too saved to fav.